Pupil Premium at Grange
At Grange we are working hard to identify any gaps in the progress and attainment of different groups and offer opportunities for all pupils to receive a balanced curriculum, including targeted support where necessary. The Pupil Premium funding is used to enable disadvantaged children to attain closer to national averages; make the required progress in English and Maths; enhance self-esteem and confidence; and improve children’s learning attitudes and skills.
At Grange the progress and attainment of our Pupil Premium pupils is in line with the national average. In the academic year 2013-2014, we received a letter from David Laws, MP, Secretary of State for Schools congratulating us on the progress made by our vulnerable children in KS2 since 2011.
Please choose from the list below:
- Pupil Premium Strategy Evaluation – 2022-23
- Pupil Premium Strategy Evaluation – 2021-22
- Pupil Premium Strategy-2021
- Covid Catch-Up Premium Plan
- Pupil Premium Strategy-2019-to-2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-19
- Evaluation of the use of Pupil Premium Funding 17-18