Careers at Grange Primary School
Welcome to our careers page. This page is regularly updated with new vacancies at our school so please keep checking back for new updates.
For more information on any current career opportunities and to apply, please see the list below.
CLASS TEACHER UPPER KS2 (Y6)
Salary: MPS/UPS (Subject to experience and curriculum responsibility) From September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational teacher who is dedicated to the growth of learners and has the potential to be an outstanding leader. We want you to deliver our vision and help us develop our teaching and learning. You need to be an excellent practitioner with a clear and relentless vision for the best outcomes for our students.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be willing to contribute to and promote our core values
- Have exemplary classroom practice
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behavior
- Inspire learning through a creative and enriched curriculum
- Be able to form positive, effective relationships with our school community
- Take an active part in all aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- Friendly, happy children, supportive parents and governors
- A supportive staff structure with opportunities for continuing professional development
- A strong ethos of care and concern for each other
- A Good School – Ofsted Report July 2017
Please contact Kim Edwards, our business manager, if you are interested on 020 7771 6121 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical check is required for the successful applicant.