Careers at Grange Primary School
Welcome to our careers page. This page is regularly updated with new vacancies at our school so please keep checking back for new updates.
For more information on any current career opportunities and to apply, please see the list below.
From September 2019
Salary: NQT-MPS (Subject to experience and curriculum responsibility)
Closing Date: Open to Autumn 2019
Interviews: By appointment
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational teacher who is dedicated to the growth of learners and has the potential to be an outstanding leader. You need to be an excellent practitioner with a clear vision and relentless drive for the best outcomes for our students.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- is an outstanding practitioner who has a proven track of having a positive impact on pupils outcomes.
- Is willing to contribute to and promote our core values
- has some leadership experience and has high aspirations for all children’s achievement and behaviour
- is inspired and passionate about learning and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
- values inclusion and has a genuine interest in working with a team, taking risks and trying new and innovative ways of working
- has a clear commitment to whole school improvement with excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills to engage the wider community
We will offer you:
- to join in a forward thinking school, one that is passionately working to improve the outcomes of children, families and staff
- happy children, supportive parents and governors
- a commitment to your professional development
- fantastic opportunites for career progression
- strong ethos of care and concern for each other
- Good School – Ofsted Report July 2017
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Kim Edwards, our Business Manager, if you wish to book a visit 020 7771 6121 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application pack can be downloaded below. Please ensure you use the application form included in the pack and completed forms should be sent by email to Kim Edwards on email@example.com.
- Class Teacher Advert Jun19
- Job Description and Person Specification Class Teacher
- Lttr to CT Candidates Summer 2019.doc
- WORD Application Form C-Tchr Summer 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical check is required for the successful applicant.