I am writing to give you advance warning of an early school closure on Tuesday 21st May 2019. This is to allow staff to attend the funeral of our well-loved colleague Mrs Mandy Howard. The service is going to take place at Honour Oak Crematorium at 2.30p.m. on that day.
On Tuesday 21st May 2019, the school will open for children as normal, including Breakfast Club. Pupil registration in the morning will also take place at the normal time, however, we will be closing the school at 12p.m. The children will be provided with a light lunch before they leave.
Please note the following arrangements for the day of the funeral:
• 07:45-08:45 school opens for the children attending Breakfast Club,
• 08:45 school gates are open for the rest of the children,
• 11:30 children receive an early lunch,
• 12:00 school closes and all children are sent home,
• There will be no After School Club services on that day,
• Nursery will close for the afternoon.
Thank you for your understanding and support shown on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you have any queries or concerns regarding the school’s early closure on Tuesday 21st May 2019.